All information collected may be used by Pavilion Energy individually or collectively, and may be combined with other information for the following purposes:
- Responding to your enquiries, feedback or requests submitted via our forms, telephone calls, faxes or emails;
- Sending you newsletters or other communications which you may have agreed to receive;
- Communicating to you any benefit, feature and other information about products and services you have with us;
- Managing an account which you created with us;
- Managing our risks and operations; and
- Meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
Should your information be required to fulfil a different purpose than what you have initially consented to, we will seek your consent on its new use before we proceed.
You should know that if you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out at a later date. You can do this by clicking the link in the email, or by contacting the address given in the communication. If you choose to unsubscribe from a service, we may keep a ‘suppression list’ containing your details so we know you have unsubscribed.